Glute-Focused Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2987

Glute-Focused Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2987

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
How did I miss this class when it first came out?  And how can I love and hate something at the same time?!?!  Blame it on the booty!  ;) Thank you, Courtney, for yet another fabulous class.  I just love you, your fun and encouraging teaching style and your innovative and challenging workouts. 
Courtney is the best. But the straps and positions are so confusing in this video. Please let us know which foot/strap and which way to face. 
Delainie J
Some exercises were difficult to do on my Stott reformer and no time was a available to try and modify.
Oh my goodness this class is 🔥😅
U kicked my ass😝🔥 thank u 🙏🤩
Laury G
Great class! About how many calories do you burn during this class?
So glad I rejoined ... this class is awesome! Thank you Courtney
Transition didn’t work so well with the strap on the side. Fab ideas and class though
Meant super hard and loved
Allana KD
This class did not really work on my aeropilates, the proportions are different and the transitions take a long time to set up properly on it. also, this is definitely a level 3, I don't see how anyone who isn't very advanced in their technique and strength could do this without risk on injury to the back, knees, etc. Courtney is a beast, which is awesome, but proper labeling is helpful. 
51-60 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin