Cardio Pilates<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 299

Cardio Pilates
Ed Botha
Class 299

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
How Fun! What a great new combo to incorporate. Thanks Ed. I love your website by the way, very nicely done!
This class is felt very rough on my body; don't like the cardio aspect--it takes away from the beauty of Pilates as a fluid, organic exercise. Not my cup of tea.
1 person likes this.
That was an incredible blend! I loved it! More please!
1 person likes this.
I LOVE IT TOO. IT REALLY PUSH ME TO WORK MY CARDIO... AND IT FEELS GOOD... I
EASY COORDINATION BUT HARD WORK...LIKE LISA, MORE PLEASE
F B
1 person likes this.
A good class but I'm not the target. I love the regular pilates classes.
1 person likes this.
Pubic bone ??? Why does he need to keep addressing the pubic bone....how about the hip flexors.
2 people like this.
Fantastic class. With that being said I could only do about 85% and I am a hard core cyclist at 6'3 and 220. It was impossible for me to do the squat/thrust then roll-up. I have never been able to roll up from the ground, maybe because of a very long lower body. I did enjoy the challenge and will keep doing it until I master the whole class. Thanks Ed.
1 person likes this.
Possibly the most fun Mat Pilates class I've ever done! I used to teach mat classes and I get bored easily with the same old exercises. This was a unique twist - very challenging!
I love the idea of incorporating cardio with pilates! Towards the end the squat thrusts and deck rolls were a little rough on the body. Please do more!!
Love the cardio commercials mixed in. Thanks for the mix!
1-10 of 102

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin