Meredith Rogers
Class 2993

Watch this Class
Marcie thank you! What sweet feedback!
1 person likes this.
Nice fundermental reminder.
Jessica H
1 person likes this.
Getting back to basics...again!  Thank you, I feel great. 
Always great to revisit the basics.
Kimberly P
1 person likes this.
Thanks for creating the perfect class to get re-acquainted with the fundamentals. Your cueing and explanations about which muscles each movements originate from were so helpful. This was a great class to show the power of focusing on the seemingly subtle movements.
Kimberly P so great to hear.  Thank you for taking class with me!
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much for your excellent cueing and a … well, I can’t even find a good enough word to describe the lesson! Just loved it!!!
Thank you very much, dear Meredith!!!
Barbara L very sweet! Thank YOU!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you lovely Meredith! I am returning to Reformer work having taught it in one of the first of two studios in the UK in London in 1981 which the New York City Ballet and the cast of Cats frequented. I adore your classes as the cueing is completely the style that I aspire to. I currently teach mat. Just to add that Pilates and dance has kept me going through a terminal diagnosis of asbestos cancer in my lung. Yesterday I was told I had wonderful  blood readings and having been scanned since  the tumour  was removed, the metastasized lesions show no development. Bless you for your wonderful teaching.

Penelope M what wonderful news.  I am grateful to be a small part of your healing journey.  Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin