Day 1: Discovery<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3010

Day 1: Discovery
Kristi Cooper
Class 3010

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed at the time I needed it! Thank you!
Thank you all so much for joining me in this challenge! I have practiced Pilates most of my life and still, I can honestly say that this challenge was one of the most important things I've followed through on for myself in as long as I can remember. I'll share more of that in class 3 but for now, I just thank you all for being here with me and for yourselves. See you in class 2!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic, really enjoyed this Kristi, thank you!
1 person likes this.
I did this one in beteen my classes and it is amazing to be told what to do and think only about my own body not my clients. Thank you Kristi for this one and see you tomorrow for my in beteen classes break.
1 person likes this.
My body is buzzing from this meditative foundational movement sequence. I feel renewed, recharged, and refocused. Thank you, Kristi! Looking forward to the next class. Hugs and high fives!
Patricia S
2 people like this.
Hi Kristi. Great class! I enjoyed the modifications and break down of exercises.Thank you. Pat, Cape Town.
Love the modified version of spine stretch forward. Really felt my ribs and thoracic spine moving in a reinvigorated way. :)
2 people like this.
what I love most so far in this program is that you learn how to build those difficult movements and not just fight to get them done. And I really appreciate Kristi Cooper the view from top. Such a small change in the video makes all the difference, especially when you're not sure how to hold your body in those side moves.
1 person likes this.
Thanks, that felt great!
Sandra G. I'm so happy to hear you say that about the overhead view! It is not one of our standard views so I was concerned it may be distracting! Thank you for that feedback!
21-30 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin