Day 3: Showing Up<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3012

Day 3: Showing Up
Kristi Cooper
Class 3012

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Recovering from post-viral fatigue syndrome, this programme is perfect for me. So gentle and gracious and exactly what I need. I am not yet where I was in terms of fitness but this helps me to accept that that's ok. Thank you, Kristi Cooper .
1 person likes this.
Wow, that felt really good. Almost 6 months post-partum with our fourth child. I'm really enthused about my returning strength. Moving helps me feel good physically and mentally
Loved the class great back extension like the version of 100's in prone great work for the triceps. Thank you
This is my second round of this challenge and I love it even more! These slower, intense workouts feel great! Thank you!
Matthew S
great teaching. thanks.
Kristi, I cannot tell you how much this class meant to me. I have committed to finally taking of myself (after 22 years of crash diets) and have promised myself that I would do at least 30 min of exercise a day. Most days it's Pilates, but the few days I haven't done Pilates, I've walked 3 miles. I have kept my promise to myself for the past 57 days. Tonight, though... I ALMOST didn't. After a very long day of running errands in a town 1 1/2 hrs away from my house, I came home and all I wanted to do was vegetate. lol BUT, I didn't want to break my "streak" so I pushed myself to do it and OMGOSH! The message you gave was perfect for my heart today. Not only did I love this class because of the variations, but because it reminded me how important my well being is, and that I'm worth working out for. Wooooot! Have a wonderful evening, and thank YOU for showing up for US!! Blessings.
Thank you Kristi - I'm recovering from a concussion as well. Using my Pilates training has helped my recovery immensely. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Thank you this is great as a teacher with previous head injury and a chronic illness I’m loving this gentle and mindful practice to keep moving and heal gently x
AnnS
Such a beautiful message you began with, Kristi--and a wonderful class that followed it. Super inspiring! Feeling stronger already, and more certain that this is important for me to do! Thank you so much.
Hanna K
After three days in this challenge my body feels amazing. Where will I be in seven days? Thank you so much! This is awesome!

http://hannafialotta.blog g.se
31-40 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin