Slow and Controlled Mat<br>Brett Miller<br>Class 3027

Slow and Controlled Mat
Brett Miller
Class 3027

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I`m so happy to see new Stott pilats teacher here on PA! Great class, I especially liked side plank transitioning and slow version of the swan. Thank you, Brett, hope to see you again soon!
Brett Miller
Thank you so much for your kind words, very happy you enjoyed my class. I hope you are a subscriber to Pilates Intel (www.pilates intel.com). My initial training was from Stott, for which I am very pleased, but am no longer and active 'Stott' instructor....just to let you know.
Pascale Perez
Great Class. I enjoyed it very much!!!
thank you so much! i'm feeling so long and energize. oh and that swan... wonderful!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for such an inspiring class! I really appreciate the slow, controlled movement. You made me laugh, work hard and work from a deeper place. Thanks a bunch! Love Pilates Intel
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Brett! I have just done this workout and I am clapping at the end as it was so wonderful!. I worked so hard! And I am so warm and peaceful and energised, lifted, strong and stretched -all the oppositional cues were marvellous. I enjoyed your teaching style and cues so much - thank you!
1 person likes this.
I forgot to say that I felt my posture was the best ever after this class- strong-centred and lifted yet easy - thanks again!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brett, I liked your warm up, and some new transitions later on. I'm always trying variations of classical Pilates, to get my students fokus Hope to meet you some day. Let me know, when you come to Austria! 🇦🇹 Herzliche Grüße, Evi
Susan B
2 people like this.
Great class. Thank you. I love the control and the deliberate pace of this class. Excellent cueing and great attitude. I hope you will be doing some more mat classes for Pilates Anytime !!!
Brett Miller
Yaara Yes, the Swan Dive rocks, it is my fave to do. thank you!
1-10 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin