Slow and Controlled Mat<br>Brett Miller<br>Class 3027

Slow and Controlled Mat
Brett Miller
Class 3027

Watch this Class
Brett Miller
Great, Bonnie , just as I would have wanted...and I hope you got more sensitive in your movements too! Thanks for the kind feedback.
Brett Miller
Yes, Helen , that deep inner lift is so profound and good. When doing the work it just really takes us deeper into everything....and when in 'every day life', that same lift, though very small and VERY SUBTLE, does wonders. It is what I try to get across in my classes. So thank you for loving my class.
Brett Miller
Me too, Susan B , and with feedback like yours maybe it will happen, thank you for letting me know.
Brett Miller
I hope to see you someday, too, Eva Maria , and you are welcome to write for Pilates Intel....as we said earlier.
1 person likes this.
Strong and full of controlling inspiration Hard concentration!! Txs a lot !! Happy !!
I definitely enjoyed the interesting sequences in this class, which kept me thinking; especially liked the extended concentration on the often neglected swimming and swan.
Loved the slow controlled movements, excercise used in a comprehensive way helping to build to a more difficult level. Wonderful teaching, how lovely to see your son participating!!!
LOVE the pace and creativity of this class, as well as Brett's personality shining through! I learned and felt so much . Thank you
1 person likes this.
Great class!!! We need more classes from Brett.
Brett Miller
I agree, Brian , Swan and Swimming, to my eye, are often done a bit loosay goosey...so my endeavor is to bring greater depth to them when I can - thank you for mentioning and for the other kind words. All the best!
11-20 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin