Booty Barre™<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 304

Booty Barre™
Tracey Mallett
Class 304

Watch this Class
i needed to get my butt kicked again and this class does It. Like before I made it to the end when she did the twisting one leg kick sequence and then my  leg gave out.  Great class. Sweat was dripping off me for the last half of the class. Thanks again Tracey:) 
I love mat work, but I need great standing classes like this too. This is the 3rd time I have taken this class and my legs and butt give out at the same spot, about 5 minutes before the end. So this time, i just stopped the program for 2-3 minutes to give my muscles time to recover. Then I finished the class. I am not proud of doing this, but it worked and I did all the exercises. Thanks Again Tracey:) 
l appreciate Tracey's Comment at the end of the class about the other participants looking like they  just got out of the ocean... cause I look like that too.. sweat, sweat,  sweat! Thanks again Tracey:) 
Thanks again Tracey:) 
Every time I take this class my hip cramps at the same spot near the end when we do that one leg crunch to a kick. But I love the challenge. Thanks again Tracey:) 
Hannah
1 person likes this.
Adding this to my "drip in sweat" workout playlist! Tracy is ONE OF THE BEST instructors on here. xoxo
When I need some cardio and leg work, I take this class. My hip still cramps in the same spot, but too bad for me.  If I am not quite up to this class, Tracey has a 40 minute Booty Barre Basics Class (#443) that works well too. Thanks Again Tracey:) 
This is one of my top 10 classes at P.A. It's not easy, but I get a great workout, and feel great afterwards. Thanks Again Tracey:) 
Loved and sweated through this class one more time. Thanks Again Tracey:) 
It never fails. At 37 minutes and 42 seconds my gluts give out and I have to stop the tape for a minute to let the cramps subside.   Love this class though. Thanks again Tracey:) 
191-200 of 239

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin