Energizing Mat<br>Colleen Glenn-Wilson<br>Class 3043

Energizing Mat
Colleen Glenn-Wilson
Class 3043

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow! Fantastic and challenging beginner class. Love introducing upper body strength for advanced movements later. The twist set up at the end is very helpful! I have heard your name for years through the Pilates world (almost 20) and its so wonderful to finally experience your teaching! Bravo Kara and Jackie!
3 people like this.
My very favorite class on PA! This hits everything and is safe but very hard work for a level 1/2 class. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
That was amazing!! Never worked so hard in a beginner class.
Thanks for making me think/cue differently regarding saw. Will have to study this video in more detail. Totally worth a 2nd and even 3rd viewing. Thanks again everyone involved..
Anel, Patricia and Lissa, thanks so much for your comments on my first class on Pilates Anytime. By your comments I know I did the job I wanted to do which was to give a challenging, safe and intelligent first class. And, I concur with you Angel, bravo to Kara and Jackie, thanks to Pilates Anytime staff. They are great to work with.
1 person likes this.
A wonderful class!!! Thank you so much!!!
I am glad you enjoyed the class Anna, it's all my pleasure to have someone take my work, apply it and enjoy it.
1 person likes this.
Ahhh, brings back so many memories. Great to see you on here Colleen and it's amazing how much my cueing still comes from you! Great class!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic!!
Hi Brenda, thanks for your comment, keep on cueing. Sometimes i feel I've gotten a bit too technical in my cueing lately , cueing continually evolves. I remember Romana's cueing always being simple, effective and just wonderful. Have a great day Brenda.
Glad you liked the class Pamela!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin