Strong Mat Flow<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 3047

Strong Mat Flow
Maria Leone
Class 3047

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
This is arguably one of the very best mat sessions on Pilatesanytime, why on earth do you not invite this good Lady back for more Mat videos ASAP?
Nina- You made my day. I will be filming more for Pilates Anytime before the end of the year. Uncertain if mat is on the agenda but I may put one up just for you. Please reach out if you are ever in Beverly Hills and have a class here on me.
Maria
Thank you very much indeed Maria, for your for your prompt, and most generous response. I am keeping my fingers crossed, that you will put up another challenging Mat Video before Christmas! The Pilates World need more Instructors like you.
I just love this one! I practice it once every few weeks and it always unveils a new layer to me. Did I hear correctly that Maria will have a new video here soon? 
I just love your teaching style, direct and concise cues with constant movement. I haven't  been disappointed yet. Would love a tower workout with Maria but anything new would be welcome, you are a wonderful teacher Maria Leone. Thank you
This was amazing, thank you!
This class offered a great challenge for the mind and body - I found out that my practice got too complacent with just the "classical" and "standard contemporary" routines using familiar choreography. Great to switch it up once in a while!
Creative strong routines... routines are short which make them more manageable...
Going into my favourites... More mat classes please, Maria!
Wow ... this was great ... thank you 🙏🏻🇩🇰
Great class, Maria! Have done this one a few times and always love the interesting variations.  Loved all the oblique work, and that push up series at the end was tough! I need to practice   Thanks again!
101-110 of 112

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin