Vertical Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3052

Vertical Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3052

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Vert very accurate ! And it really gives different feelings !
Thank you Evelyn ! Yes, it does provide an interesting landscape to feel specificity, I agree!
6 people like this.
Best instruction for series of wall push ups ever. Loved the pelvic roll and leg extension with knees bent at wall too. So much discovery. Thank you.
Thank you Joni for giving me such clear feedback as to what you liked and what worked for you! See you in the next class!
2 people like this.
I liked using the towel on the wall to fire up the medial glute, mine is always asleep! I did feel it deep in my lower abs though. That's okay too, right? 😊
Laura -- glute medius difficult for many to activate so I'm very happy to hear this worked for you! And yes, ok to feel the lower abs too, :)
Could anyone unlock classes 8, 9 and 10 for me please ? I got the first seven almost at once, couldn't keep up, and now I'm feeling frustrated !! Thanks in advance for your help :))
Anne P. ~ Thank you for your forum post. When you signed up for the challenge, you signed up to receive the videos on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. The next video will be open tomorrow, and then on these days until you receive them all. I hope you enjoy these classes once they are unlocked for you!
2 people like this.
Thanks Gia... and Amy. I loved the feedback I got from the wall, and my back feels great! Fantastic little sequence :))
2 people like this.
Anne P. -- thank you! l Yes, the wall is a great environment to move in and can teach us SO much about our alignment! Thanks for being here!
1-10 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin