Upper Body Balance<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3053

Upper Body Balance
Amy Havens
Class 3053

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
The biceps section is amazing : with such a light weight, it's incredible to get the feeling of real hard work !
Edith D
2 people like this.
yeah - "cause of a delay" I put lower and upper body class together...and now I´m ready ;) to go - see you
2 people like this.
This class just blew by. The rowing movements with the rod** behind the back were all new to me. And yes, quite literally a rod as I used my husband's collapsible fishing rod, / case for the class!
Evelyn , [Ed.], and Joni -- Thank you for being here! We're doing this thing and we're doing it well! Thank you so much for moving with me! Joni-- yes, any old dowel or rod will do the trick, I love your creativity! ;)
3 people like this.
Amy, FANTASTIC class! There's so much I liked about it I don't know where to begin. This is my favorite class so far in our summer challenge! Using the weighted bar was, as Aliza would say, delicious The idea of distal connection or placement REALLY worked for me, especially in the abdominal series. Those exercises are brilliant with the bar! I discovered an amazing sense of openess in my shoulders and clavicle, & I loved the idea of putting weight into my shoulders and lats with the distal reach of the bar in Rowing 1 & 2. Thank you for a very fun, creative, and engaging class. Well done! Love you to pieces!
1 person likes this.
BTW, super cute top You look amazing!
Thanks Summer .. you're really understanding more and more of the method and it's very exciting to hear your feedback each time!! :) .
2 people like this.
Loved this Amy Havens I am definitely huffing and puffing along. Thanks so much.
3 people like this.
Loved feeling the pump in my upper body! I combined the lower body class and this one! Ahhh I feel great! Thank you Amy! Love your wonderful uplifting spirit you bring to your classes! :))
2 people like this.
Wow, Amy Havens that was a challenge ! I used my daughter's color guard flag pole rolled up. The hunderds, rollover and double leg stretch was a challenge with the pole because I became more aware of my shoulders. The play more of a roll then I thought. Having the pole is extremely useful for mental awareness. Tysm!
1-10 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin