Slow, Steady, & Stretchy<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3055

Slow, Steady, & Stretchy
Amy Havens
Class 3055

Watch this Class
Mary -- thank you!! What a nice compliment..... ;)
2 people like this.
Lovely, flows so well! Just perfect after cardio blast! Tyvm!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Wendy -- that was my plan! :)
1 person likes this.
This was my favorite class:) so far. I loved the focus and meditative quality! Ahhh Thank you Amy!
1 person likes this.
7 down and 3 to go. This is a great program and I will be using these classes when I travel. Thanks Amy!
2 people like this.
Thank you Darlene -- I love the focus and meditative quality also. Nothing like getting just one rep to really drop in to the moment, right?!! And Elizabeth -- YES, only 3 more to go!! You've got this and thank you for mentioning that these classes will be some of your 'go to's' for travel time, fantastic! Short, sweet and to the point! :)
Maryam
1 person likes this.
I was in my PMS time yesterday, so I preferred to skip day 6 to do day 7. Because it concentrates on stretching. It was unbelievably helpful Amy Havens and decrease the PMS symptoms. I love the quick perform of repertoires.
Sue B
1 person likes this.
lovely session , the slower pace felt calmer but still very effective. My problem is I'm now a day behind as i was away from internet saturday night so do i find time for session 8 later ? Think i will just enjoy how i feel just now and take that with me on my day . Thank you once again Amy Havens
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy for this challenge! I love every class and would definitely recommend them to everyone (students as well as instructors )
1 person likes this.
I could feel the meditative quality of that class and that is exactly what I needed after today. Clients were all very tough because it's very hot and muggy here in Omaha so they all needed that extra little push. everyone is lethargic and sort of cranky. But not me, at least not anymore !
11-20 of 73

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin