Environmental Change<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3058

Environmental Change
Amy Havens
Class 3058

Watch this Class
MaryBeth -- I'm so pleased that you joined me in this challenge and hung in till the end! And if I've helped you achieve a better Teaser, well then I'm one happy teacher! Because that's always been a challenge for me.....and now hear that someone can also move through them with more ease, I feel just as accomplished! Well done and congratulations for making it to the end!!
Anne Elisabeth
This was so lovely! I am an instructor and have really needed a reboot with my mat work - this entire series was perfect. Such wonderful cues and use of imagery. I'll be repeating several of these classes. I'm sure. Thanks, Amy Havens!
1 person likes this.
10 of 10 complete!! I love the ocean waves in the background! Thanks Amy for this incredible series that will become part of my regular Pilates Anytime practice! E
1 person likes this.
I was a day late in getting to this but I got it done! This was great! Love how we just kept moving. I loved your "brush" when we did the mermaid. And although I did this inside a few times I closed my eyes and I could hear those waves through the video. I need to come back there someday soon! So my favorites were... the Pilates ball, the band, and this one. Oh and I loved the wall one too! Love them all. Thank you Amy !
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, thanks so much for this 10 day challenge. I loved the variety and your different focus each day. I am a fitness and pilates teacher now on my summer break. The challenge has been exactly what I needed to keep my own practice going during the summer weeks when I don't teach. Thanks also to PilatesAnytime for providing me with much needed coaching and inspiration as I don't have any local possibilities to continue to learn and to be coached on a regular basis.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thanks very much Amy Havens for a great series. Loved them all but 8 and 9 spoke to me the most. Someday a teaser will come to me 😉. You are probably tired, but how about a reformer challenge next?

Always love your classes. Thanks!
Anne --thank you for playing with me until the end and expressing your gratitude! Hope to see you again here in this challenge, or future classes!
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth -- congratulations for making it through all 10 classes and for being part of the PA community! We're happy you're here with us!
Connie -- congratulations and yes, come back sometime soon so you can enjoy those ocean waves in person! Thanks for spending time with me in these 10 classes and for leaving such great feedback for me along the way! See you again soon!!
Mimi -- congratulations for completing the 10 class challenge!! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it and received value and ideas for your own teaching, thank you! You .. and other teachers like you.. are why PA was created in the first place -- to offer quality Pilates to those who aren't able to be with a teacher live in person on a regular basis, or at all. You've inspired us to continue programming things like this challenge and all the other quality content we offer! Thank you for being a part of our community! See you again soon!
11-20 of 130

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin