Progressive Mat Variations<br>Peter Roel<br>Class 3076

Progressive Mat Variations
Peter Roel
Class 3076

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class. Helps me get aligned and activated and then provides a thorough work out. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Really loved this workout...the clean clear cues and smooth progressive order of the moves. It leaves you feeling invigorated and free in every movement!!! Thank so much, Peter!
Really loved the balletic style of this workout - took me back to my ballet between 5yrs and 16yrs! Now a 49 yr old recently qualified Pilates instructor in the UK! A beautiful workout thanks and plenty I can use with my clients.
That was so lovely, such a beautiful flow to it. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
ba-nanas! I loved, loved, loved this session....especially the rowing, the saw variation - delicious, loved the rowing sequence....the I, T, W....thank you thank you.
2 people like this.
I love the classes from dancers. The perfect integration of Pilates movements with dance perfectionism. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I didn't know there were muscles there. Cramps in places that never see sunshine! :) That was terrific! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Great class - I loved the different cues of the exercises, the precision and also the variation. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Please bring Peter Roel back for another Pilates Anytime. We need another brilliant class my him.
Jen P
I love Peter Roël! I always learn so much about movement from him. His clarity and passion for movement/pilates always shines through. More please.....
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin