Arm Weights Workout<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3086

Arm Weights Workout
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3086

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
what a friendly and energetic personality you have to go along with such challenging work. I will be borrowing some of these :) Thank you!
Lisa Hubbard
Jennifer that is so nice of you to say! Thank you for the feedback, glad you felt the challenge as well as I! 😊
1 person likes this.
Wow. Can I "Love" this. There needs to be a "Love" button. FANTASTIC! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!! There were moves I have only seen (sort of) in Cindy Crawford's The Next Challenge workout, which I love, but these were better and safer moves in a flowing way...It was AWESOME. THANK YOU! What is the "internal shower" people write about? I can guess. Feels fantastic. I used 5 lb. weights and loved every second. Loved the FLOW plus weights! Everyone has 10 minutes--esp. me. PERFECT. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Lori
2 people like this.
Was only able to do the arm portions today due to an injury and found again what a great 10 mins this is. I always love your classes! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! I loved the compound movements with upper, lower body and balance.
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you so much Lori ! It is such an honor for me to be here at Pilates Anytime and to those who take class with me, anywhere, everywhere and anytime 💛
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Melissa ! I aim for whole body intergration and glad you noticed! 🙏🏻😊
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Will definitely add this to a class in the near future 👌🏼
Lisa Hubbard
Thanks Lauren ! Appreciate your support 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
Great quick full body (not just arm) workout-I'm actually out of breath! Thank you Lisa!
21-30 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin