Primal Pilates Flow<br>Louise Johns<br>Class 3098

Primal Pilates Flow
Louise Johns
Class 3098

Watch this Class
Pascale Perez
I liked this class very much, I really enjoyed the movement and the dynamism. Thank you Loise
J S
1 person likes this.
I love your work. Your classes are so creative. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I've only previewed the first 6 minutes and it looks and sounds decidedly " moderate" rather than " deliberate". I'll be back on a day I'm feeling more inclined for a faster pace!
2 people like this.
Great class!
Praveena C
2 people like this.
Love the flow Louise, our bodies need this intelligent sequencing and functional movement. I miss you and so happy to take your classes online🙏
1 person likes this.
Louise, really love three classes. Though my first love has been Pilates, our bodies need other functional movement and less stabilizing. I am definitely going to work with this for a bit and see if I can improve my primal movement.
Ewa
2 people like this.
So many new ideas thank You 💚
4 people like this.
I loved this class. It's kind of like a reward for all the very controlled awareness of regular Pilates, to get to use that with more dynamic open movement.
1 person likes this.
Very interesting and fun class, love your dynamic energy and teaching style. Look forward to learning more primal movement. Thank you
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
oooh, I think I caught something in there near the end about a standing sequence? Looking forward to that one!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin