Where is Your Head?
Cara Reeser
Tutorial 3101

Watch this Tutorial
Ewa
2 people like this.
Love tutorials. So helpful thank You So much 💕
1 person likes this.
Wonderful...lots of very valuable information and really well explained. ..thank you
2 people like this.
Thank you for this! I am that person who has benefited tremendously from this and seen drastic results. Glad you shared this with the PA community. ❤️
1 person likes this.
As always the material you present is so clear and articulate. I really like the towel rolled up for feedback. I had a student keep behind neck for a good portion of mat work for feedback. Thank you to you both for all you do and share!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
This is amazing how it works In all exercises all clients react So fast !! Thank You So much ❤️💚
1 person likes this.
Really wonderful tutorial. I followed along and gained so much insight. Can't wait to pass this on to my clients :)
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
Thank you for so clearly describing these actions. I feel it in my own body, but it is difficult to describe the sensations of what you want the client to feel, but you really helped me with it. I really appreciate it.
1 person likes this.
thank you so much...this was an amazing tutorial class...need more information like in this tutorial for the other parts of our body...
1 person likes this.
I learned so much from this tutorial! Thank you for your clear explanations and attention to detail. And the related mat class is a perfect follow-up. I'm going to be using towels a lot more now!
1 person likes this.
This is so informative and I can't thank you enough for making this class. This will help me everyday, on and off the mat. Thank you!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin