Nourishing Mat Warm Up<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Tutorial 3108

Nourishing Mat Warm Up
Jenna Zaffino
Tutorial 3108

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
This would be a great series the day after a deep tissue massage.
J S
1 person likes this.
You are the best. I wish you were on every day.
1 person likes this.
This is wonderful! It appears that you may have been looking into some of the fascia research and incorporating it into your pilates anytime teaching. Thank you!
Nikki D
1 person likes this.
That was fantastic. Without realising I felt stuck somehow, this little routine has left me feeling amazing. Thank you so much, my class will thank you too I'm sure!
Wow! I have that aging thing happening to me, too! So timely as I find I need more warmup than many of the intermediate workouts include. I can do this every day, even in bed. P.A. you rock once more. You too, Jenna:)
2 people like this.
You always lift me up with everything you do! I so needed this...new puppy (need I say more). Ha!
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you so much, everyone! Knowing that this class was not "Pilates proper" I had some trepidation about how it would be received. Thank you for showing me love and acceptance as I expand the boundaries of my work! xo
Love this warm up!!
1 person likes this.
I hope this class/tutorial will be followed by Jenna leading us in a mat class. The only one on the site so far requires an exercise ball which sadly I don't have while traveling which is probablythe time I can most this release!
1 person likes this.
I'm so thrilled I found this little warm-up/release. It kept me from just jumping unconsciously into my chair session. It even resulted in me choosing a different class because I could feel that my low back was sore and I hadn't even seen that before this class. Thanks!!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin