Mat for Hips and Low Back<br>Trent McEntire<br>Class 3121

Mat for Hips and Low Back
Trent McEntire
Class 3121

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Trent, I am recovering from a muscle attacking disease and the creative and gentle way you explain your classes has really allowed me to re-organize my mind-muscle connection. Was having a helluva time getting all coordinated tonight until I finally reached for Pilates Anytime and your class. Thank you so much!
Wow Andrea - I am thrilled my class helped! Thanks for sharing your story and success! I hope you continue feeling well and organized!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, fantastic class. My back feels amazing!
1 person likes this.
fantastic...and challenging! can't wait to try it again!
Loved this opened up my hips and lower back thank you! Hope you do more class segments!
1 person likes this.
Lovely, lovely class Trent. Fantastic side lying work, such creative sequences and clever cues. I look forward to seeing much more of your brilliant work here!
1 person likes this.
Wow! What great class. Felt great with easy effective moves that make a difference in the way you feel.
1 person likes this.
Hi Trent! I woke up with the tightest hips and lower back pain this morning. Happy to have found your class, which was just what the doctor ordered. Your cues truly helped the work come together in my mind and in my body. Really enjoyed the side series, both with and without the bands. Fun to spell our names with our knees! You are an amazing teacher, and I'm so glad to be able to take your classes on Pilates Anytime. Thank you! I am definitely feeling more mobility in my hips after this one, and my lower back pain has lessened as well.
1 person likes this.
Everytime I return to this class it lights up my core and frees my hips in a new way. Thanks Trent. Love you classes.
Awesome class! Do you find that when you do the exercise with the straight legs and people are to reach away that people comment on back discomfort? I was fine doing it, but my thought went straight to who could I use this with. Most of my clients with low back pain can't lie on their back with straight legs. So you do you vary it for those clients or completely avoid? Trent McEntire
31-40 of 97

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin