Priming Mat Movements
James Crader
Class 3123

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you I will
Thank you for your time
3 people like this.
Thank you so much for this class James Crader! It is brilliant. I can't wait to do it again!
1 person likes this.
❤️ Thank you, Trina!! I'm glad you like it, friend ... that means a lot coming from you.
2 people like this.
really LOVE the way you offer a couple of suggestions and the emphasis is on the individual choosing what works best for them. Thanks for a great class!!!
2 people like this.
This is very interesting! Great stuff! :)
Thank you Mel! Yes, sort of like a "choose your own adventure" workout. Ha! I'm really interested in creating space for students to practice self-discovery in movement more than dictating how I'd prefer for them to move. I'm happy you enjoyed the time you invested, friend!
1 person likes this.
Sylvia no better compliment than to call something interesting - thank you so much!
3 people like this.
Fascinating ! I loved that new approach to my Pilates practice. And your teaching style. And the way my body feels after this class. Thanks a lot, James :)) I'm so grateful to PA for bringing such a huge variety of top quality instructors into my home ;)
Thank you Anne P. for exploring Pilates Anytime and stopping at my video to explore and play ... what a privilege it's been to present my work and have people respond so lovingly toward it!
2 people like this.
Thank you so much James. This certainly helped me to switch off my overactive internal dialogue and discover my movement patterns with a completely new perspective. Your instructions are clear and inspirational. Looking forward to more from you ☺
11-20 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin