Priming Mat Movements<br>James Crader<br>Class 3123

Priming Mat Movements
James Crader
Class 3123

Watch this Class
Thank you, Rose
Many Thanks Silke!!! I appreciate the kind words.
Wow Jody!!! That is a HUGE compliment, friend! Thank you!
Becky C
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Goodbye tension and hello movement! Thank you!
Oh Becky - Thank You! That's exactly the feeling we're all hoping to inspire, right!?
1 person likes this.
James Crader That was an awesome workout. I am curious what inspired this workout? I can see a combination of primal movement, some facial work, some references to work with elders. Some of the movements reminded me of exercises from the FMS and Philip Beach's work. Can you maybe suggest some reference material? Thanks so much in advance
1 person likes this.
Hi Rachel! Thank you so much for watching and commenting on the class. And YES! To all those influences. I think overall my biggest influencer is "play." Doing things that feel good (or discovering they don't feel good) in the body. Some influencers beyond what you've mentioned include: Katie Bowman / Erwan LeCorre / Ido Portal / Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen / Judith Aston / Kathy Grant / Eve Gentry / Peggy Hackney / Dr. Dan Segal / Stephen Porges / Reggie Ray / and many more. Hope that helps.
1 person likes this.
I really loved this. It was interesting to look at my movement in a different way. It confirmed what I knew about my body but outside of the pilates context. It helped me to see what part of my body may be struggling in some exercises. Really cool. Thanks.
Jo
Jo
Amazing James Crader the first time I popped onto the video I realised immediately that it wasn't what I needed right then and there but that I needed to revisit it when I had more time to really absorb and take in what you were wanting us to achieve. Extremely valuable practice here - lots of release - once released lengthening and strengthening is sooo much easier - thank you x
1 person likes this.
I dont think this pilates, stretching class is better.
Do the teaser without spine stretch forward or neck pull for preparation? I dont think so
Sorry
41-50 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin