Priming Mat Movements<br>James Crader<br>Class 3123

Priming Mat Movements
James Crader
Class 3123

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Janine! Introducing a new lens is super enlightening, right!? Ha!
1 person likes this.
Jo YES! I love that you listened to your body (not what I need ... right now), but found your way back to the material to explore and play. Thank you for letting me know how it made you feel!
Wow, Thank you Duangta for taking the time to share your interesting perspective. You are correct that this is NOT strictly Pilates, but rather a priming class to possibly prepare the body to enter into that work, inform you of what to expect from your body in that work, or simply be a fun way to move.
Jo
Jo
1 person likes this.
James Crader I had a moment to go off my lesson plan today and play with my class with some of the material and the participants loved it - I gave you the credit of course!
1 person likes this.
eres un crack!! me encanto!!!
1 person likes this.
Great movement class, not easy..but very rewarding! Gary

Loved taking James to Boston with us! Felt like I was in class with James! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š
Amy S
1 person likes this.
"it is only silly to the ignorant" ... Love it!
1 person likes this.
SO great! was feeling really stiff in my lower thoracic and this class was just what i needed. i'm not sure yet how i can translate this for my level 1 students, but definitely have some take-aways. "lift the nose, ribs and pelvis off the floor" and the linea alba to teaser cue. thank you!
Thank You! I'm sure once it has all settled in you'll come up with some brilliant ways to facilitate a similar experience for your students. Thanks for supporting the video!
This is absolutely brilliant!! So liberating organic and free while bringinging everything into prospective and really showing different ways to engage the correct muscles building into movement. Love love love this. My husband and I both did this together and canโ€™t wait to integrate into our classes and our own personal practice. I fell both relaxed and stronger through your teaching.
51-60 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin