Priming Mat Movements<br>James Crader<br>Class 3123

Priming Mat Movements
James Crader
Class 3123

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
That class really loosened me up. Rolling on to my side with my knee bent showed me where I need to build strength - sinful! Thank you.
Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Glad you enjoyed it.
Hi Patti &amp; Donnie - Thanks for the nice compliments on my class. It's appreciated! I'd love to hear how the movement ideas inspired your classes.
Moira M
1 person likes this.
That was fun. Need a good amount of space to move around for the class. I was giggling to myself at the end. Now I'm off to do some research on rebounding.
2 people like this.
I love this class. Like to have the people in class in present in the now, in conscious with what happen with “their” body not what is expected to happen...and many other things I like of this class.
Pauline C
2 people like this.
Such an interesting and useful approach, totally loved the bouncing around freedom stuff... yes!it works👍
1 person likes this.
Just bouncing around classes and landed on this one. I forgot how much I loved doing it the first time in 2017. So rich! James Crader, James Crader! More James, please!
1 person likes this.
This is Genius iv only just experienced this class as I found you on insta. Brilliant! it made me feel awesome I always knew about my right hip feeling stuck now I know it’s because it hides behind the other one. Letting it take over throwing my center into my left side. So many amazing cues to use for clients struggling with some basic exercises. I gave a lady your squat exercise she hated it then I did it like footwork on the chair made her think of her squat she did it squated to the floor no knee pain she was so happy. Thanks. I never leave comments
1 person likes this.
Zoe Thank you! I’m glad it worked for you and your student alike. I really appreciate the feedback and your willingness to try some new stuff. Keep an eye out for some new stuff coming along soon. 😉
Duangduan C
Fantastic James, I really love this class it was interesting and the way you present it is amazing .great movement and your instructors are very clear l hope to see you more l really enjoy it.
61-70 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin