Full-Body Reformer Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3146

Full-Body Reformer Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 3146

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Kristi, I loved your teaching style. As a non professional, I really appreciate how you cue to hear, feel and understand your body, and to know that my body is the boss, not the springs! love that visual!!
It means a lot to know that for some of you my cues and my inner speak (spoken out loud) still works! I think we must all hit different places in our lives that aren't comfortable (or worse) and still we must go on with what we have set up for ourselves. For me, teaching without the confidence I was accustomed to prior to my concussion; relying on intuition and trusting that my experience would allow enough to offer something worthwhile here, was VERY uncomfortable. I chose to believe intuition combined with experience would matter enough to show up and try. It seems I'm finding a new way to share what I now know. Thank you all very much.
Nice class Kristi Cooper just what I needed today ❤️
Loved this class! It is now #1 in the fav list
Cues and pacing were on point in this one!! Thank you Kristi for this awesome class!
"Use only what you have to, to get to where you need to go. Save some energy for the rest of the day." My favourite guiding comment of the class. It's just the idea that I needed, both for my Pilates practice and for moving throughout my day. Thank you for a lovely flow, this class was exactly what I needed today Kristi Cooper .
Just recently discovered your classes and I’m hooked. I’ve been doing pilates for almost 20 years and your cues are helping me connect and deepen my practice in ways I hadn’t realized I needed. You are a terrific instructor 🤍🤍
Just recently discovered your classes and I’m hooked. I’ve been doing pilates for almost 20 years and your cues are helping me connect and deepen my practice in ways I hadn’t realized I needed. You are a terrific instructor 🤍🤍
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin