Reformer Connections
Lesley Logan
Class 3157

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Beautiful cueing and explanations, Lesley!
Holly Thank you so much for taking my class! Happy to hear my cues and explanations came through xx~LL
2 people like this.
Sorry, I gave up after 16mins. Was not able to keep up with the pace with all the spring changes.
2 people like this.
Love the classical workout
1 person likes this.
Hi Dorit thank you for letting me know. It is a level 2/3 fast paced class (it says deliberate which means no breaks). My other reformer class (#2829 on here) takes a bit more time in between exercises and has many of the same exercises. I would recommend doing it a few times and feel free to pause me anytime I am going to fast. Then come back to this class! I hope this helps and feel free to ask me any questions. xx~LL
Thank you Madhavi for taking my class! So glad you loved it. Hope to have you again some time soon xx~LL
1 person likes this.
love this ..can't wait to smash it out
2 people like this.
Thanks Lesley Logan -loved the reverse horseback and its connection to rowing RB. This class does move fast. Had to hit pause a few times, and will heed your advice to revisit your other reformer class so I can get "up to speed"- pun intended๐Ÿ’™
1 person likes this.
Love sequences that you bring to combine.... get wonderful workout for this video and really great cueing from you !!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—โ˜˜๏ธ
1 person likes this.
Julia yay! Enjoy smashing it out!! Thank you for watching and have fun xx~LL
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.