Reformer Connections<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3157

Reformer Connections
Lesley Logan
Class 3157

Watch this Class
Beautiful cueing and explanations, Lesley!
Holly Thank you so much for taking my class! Happy to hear my cues and explanations came through xx~LL
2 people like this.
Sorry, I gave up after 16mins. Was not able to keep up with the pace with all the spring changes.
2 people like this.
Love the classical workout
1 person likes this.
Hi Dorit thank you for letting me know. It is a level 2/3 fast paced class (it says deliberate which means no breaks). My other reformer class (#2829 on here) takes a bit more time in between exercises and has many of the same exercises. I would recommend doing it a few times and feel free to pause me anytime I am going to fast. Then come back to this class! I hope this helps and feel free to ask me any questions. xx~LL
Thank you Madhavi for taking my class! So glad you loved it. Hope to have you again some time soon xx~LL
1 person likes this.
love this ..can't wait to smash it out
2 people like this.
Thanks Lesley Logan -loved the reverse horseback and its connection to rowing RB. This class does move fast. Had to hit pause a few times, and will heed your advice to revisit your other reformer class so I can get "up to speed"- pun intended๐Ÿ’™
1 person likes this.
Love sequences that you bring to combine.... get wonderful workout for this video and really great cueing from you !!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—โ˜˜๏ธ
1 person likes this.
Julia yay! Enjoy smashing it out!! Thank you for watching and have fun xx~LL
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin