Class 3158

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
great ! thanks ! good work
Thanks Barbara
xx~LL
Ev
1 person likes this.
Great Practice!! With emphasis on "practice"!! Still can't roll like a ball with my elbows on my knees Kinda in that grey zone between Level 2 and Level 3-firmly in 2, struggling to get to 3! With great classes like this, I'm sure I will keep progessing!
2 people like this.
WOW!!! I think this is my PA favorite and that is hard to do my friend!! Using the circle in this way was awesome! My Thass feels sore (and amazing) and this non-stop workout (time well spent) worked everthing with great cueing (single leg!) you will not be disappointed! Thanks Lesley for creating this class!
Ev omg my dear keeping your elbows on your knees is sooo hard! Pat yourself on the back! Somedays I lose the connection too. You are so right, Pilates is a practice! You show up every day and give it what you got. And Pilates tells you what you need to practice more of. I know you will progress into whatever level you desire. In the meantime enjoy your Practice. It's such a special one that I know I never tire of. Thank you again for taking my class and I hope to have you back again soon xx~LL
Cindy WOW! Right back at you!! What an honor to be your favorite. I am so happy you felt your thass;) Thank YOU for taking my class and for your amazing feedback. It's truly special to find out people loved what you created. xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Heart is definitely pumping after this class! Really enjoyed
Meli-Tashi H
1 person likes this.
What a great teacher!
Sharon yay!!! love to hear that. Thank you for taking class with me today xx~LL
Awe and WOW thank you so much Meli-Tashi that is so sweet to hear. I hope you enjoy my next class too. xx~LL
11-20 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin