BOSU® Reformer Challenge
Erika Quest
Class 3160

Watch this Class
Z A
1 person likes this.
Excelent!!!!! I love you Erika;))
1 person likes this.
So excited to see you back on Pilates Anytime teaching BOSU.
Can't wait to try this clsss :)
1 person likes this.
So excited to see 2 new classes from you. Once again, both classes are awesome and FUN with great cueing and creativity! Thanks Erica :)
Erika Quest
Oh Z A you're the best! LOVE YOU! Rebecca thank you, it's been a bit since I did some BOSU sessions and this is the FIRST on the reformer. WOOHOO! Stephanie thanks for taking the classes and I had a HOOT of a time filming them. Balance should be FUN and NOT fearful :) Much love to all of you ladies, Erika
1 person likes this.
So fun! Thanks for the integration of BOSU and the reformer. Love new challenges.
Did your workshops at CP summit. You have a great presentation style.
Erika Quest
Yeah Cara that's so GREAT! So happy you took class and LOVED meeting you at the CP summit. Let's hope to see each other again at one of those in the future. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I thoroughly enjoyed this class, and I can't wait to try it out. We have 10 balance trainers in our studio, and I always scratch my head as to how I can incorporate them into classes! Thank you for the inspiration!!
2 people like this.
I just loved watching this and listening to you Erika! I just love all that you do ! I would like more ideas for seniors if you could bring more to that series again. Thank you. Thank you! I can't wait to try this!!
Erika Quest
Hey Kisha and Sandra !!! Thanks so much for your lovely comments and words. Glad you felt inspired for your personal practice and incorporating more balance into sessions! Sandra, I have another Active Aging tutorial coming out soon as well, so stay tuned for that! Much love, Erika
Kelly S
1 person likes this.
So great! Cannot wait to try some of these moves! Creative, challenging and fun! Thank you!
1-10 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin