BOSU® Balance Training<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3161

BOSU® Balance Training
Erika Quest
Class 3161

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
More More! Terrific Bosu sequence. Many thanks.
Erika Quest
Oh thanks Laura for taking this class! It was fun to bring another BOSU class to PA. Much love, Erika
Lori
2 people like this.
Well, now I definitely want a bosu! Just watching today because of an injury, but it's going into my playlist and a bosu is going into my Amazon cart. I can't wait to try it, looking forward to that side hip stretch especially!

I recently got a MOTR so would love to persuade you to do some MOTR classes for PA.

1 person likes this.
Is there another Bosu class Erika - please refer m to it because this is the only one I've seen on P.A. and I just searched the website by apparatus, nothing at all re Bosu. Yes it is a great piece of equipment and your class really expanded my ideas about how to use it.
1 person likes this.
This was a GREAT Bosu class Erika! Definitely need more : )
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Oh thank you linzer tart appreciate it! Also Laura and Linzer, if you're looking for more BOSU classes on PA, I shot a couple in my VERY first time filming up at PA 6 years ago. They are classes #778 and #779 and will give you more content. There is also some Active Aging work which I teach as well incorporating the BOSU as well, if that is of interest to you. Thank you again and love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this workout! I knew I loved it before I watched it! Thanks so much :)
Erika Quest
Yeah, Laura that's awesome! Glad you enjoyed and took class. Thanks for your comment, too! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
This was an amazing class! Thank you for the excellent exercises in all body positions! Great cueing and energy! Thank you!!
Erika Quest
Nice, Becky Thank you for taking class with Nico, Meri and I! Glad you enjoyed and appreciate the comment, too. Much love, Erika
1-10 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin