Full Studio Workout<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 3169

Full Studio Workout
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 3169

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
This was so awesome! I can't wait to get to the "playground". Thank you!
HK
6 people like this.
I appreciate this. Would be curious to see how it would play with a less skilled person. Or maybe I'm about to find that out...
Fabulous sequence and cueing
1 person likes this.
Wonderful explanations and great choice of exercises. I cant wait to try! Thank you for you strength Carrie and your cueing Benjamin!
1 person likes this.
I LOVED THIS......awesome!!
Analia A
1 person likes this.
Hello Benjamin! Great class! I'm always working on getting more comfortable with upside down work because of the dances I have to perform. I was wondering I noticed in my tendon stretch regardless of my flexibility I'm lacking the strength to pull the carriage all the way in and get my hips overhead. Any suggestions on exercises to help me get there? Thanks! ✌🏽❤️
Benjamin Degenhardt
Everyone - thank you SO much for watching! HK I absolutely hope that anyone taking this session will experience increased trust and a sense of accomplishment in their skills — even and especially if a full handstand or a stomach jump is not in the cards (yet or ever). I am still working on nailing the effortless handstand that Carrie demonstrates here in my own body. Her strength and precision is truly inspiring! Please let me know how you get on.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you Analia! Whoa, the Tendon Stretch. I'd say that Long Back Stretch on the Reformer done with straight arms (check out the second class in my Reformer progressions) and Pull Ups on the Wunda Chair both address the usual sticky points. Also, this class shows the set up and first building block for the Tendon Stretch. Start with that, and let me know if that brings up any other questions. We'll figure this out for you!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Benjamin!! All of the previous exercises were an awesome build up to practice handstand! I loved and revisited my handstand with joy:)
1 person likes this.
Love your calm, yet precise style of teaching . And Carries form and precise response to your cues is lovely! Thank you !
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin