Foundational Mat 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3182

Foundational Mat 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3182

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
I am visiting this site as a free trial and I come upon this video of fundamentals which was perfect for me to realize that I am not fully prepared for my roll up. Even though I "can get up" my legs come up slightly which I know has to do with my Psoas engagement but I feel that my real problem lies in the three little inches that I lack in my thoracic flexion. I repeated the first 5 min part of this video a couple of times and I feel that my roll up had more flow. It serves a great purpose as a pre-pilates exercise. Thank you, Kathy.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful teacher ! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Omg, this is amazing and beautiful! it all makes sense! thank you so much for breaking it down! So much love love love! Thank you Kathryn Ross-Nash !
1 person likes this.
This just gets better each time I repeat it. Today the subtle difference in the house for the mouse right to left provided both food for thought and insight into my body. Thank you just isn't enough!
1 person likes this.
Amazing loved every min of it , precise , informative and easy to follow.
1 person likes this.
Loved the last little teaser prep exercise. Excited to do your other foundational classes. Thank you and it was nice to meet you here!
1 person likes this.
I hope it’s ok to comment again. Flexibility and Strength are intoxicating but Control? Control is positively delicious!
1 person likes this.
I never get tired of the basics. There is ALWAYS something to improve. Thank you Kathy :)
1 person likes this.
Delicious! Cant wait to do the rest of the series. Thank you Kathryn Ross Nash
1 person likes this.
Powerfull exercise series! I enjoyed it!
I had the same problem, though, as Marcella Coelho. I cannot roll up, without my feet raised, but neither can I roll down satisfactorily. My feet in that angle cannot stay flat (they flee from the middle line) and if I bring them closer to me, the rolling down, gets even more difficult. I don't know what the problem is. The lordosis and the weak abdominals, the tight abductors and/or the tight psoas, the problematic per?nious muscle, all of them together? Is there a pre-pre exercise for those two? Thank you!
Marcella
31-40 of 122

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin