Foundational Mat 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3182

Foundational Mat 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3182

Watch this Class
Marcella AND Angeliki Do you have a Cadillac or wall unit? practice the roll back with the roll back bar. also you can place your feet under a strap and flex them with knees bent to build the two way stretch. Hope this helps!
I don't have nor wall unit neither cadillac. I" ll let you know how it went with he third option you gave us. Thanks a lot!
Trying to reconnect my body from a nasty car accident 2 years ago. I had done dance and pilates in my teens and 20s, now in my 40s, so I felt this was the right type of exercise to start. I've got a long way to go with tightness and pain still, but feel capable with this start to see it through to a better, healthier me! Thank you Kathryn Ross-Nash!
An Angelique please keep me posted and PLEASE message me with any questions!
This class is way to tough for this beginner. Couldn't get past the first 5 minutes (head/neck weakness). But, Thank you!
Andrea this is the third class of a series of four. did you do the first two?
Andrea thank you for writing!
Thank you Kathryn. I did NOT see that this was part way through the series. I will take a look. I think I have a lot more strength to regain and its fun to have classes to look forward to.
Does anyone know how much the red threat of pilates book costs in the USA, here in the UK is very expensive. I know it is worth it but i could get a friend to buy it for me whilst in America. TIA
Veronica Scott/Veromx75 I have many visitors from the UK... I am sure they could grab one for you! Where in the UK are you?
41-50 of 122

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin