Core Level Reformer<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3185

Core Level Reformer
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3185

Watch this Class
Worked out with you today Kathi! What a wonderful class. I've never been able to practise horseback on the Reformer without my SIJ getting cranky so I jumped onto the ladder barrel and did it there. As you say, don't change the exercise, change the body. You are such a wonderful, warm hearted teacher.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer D
1 person likes this.
You are amazing! Thanks so much for class! I'm excited to see that you are in NJ! I need to come visit your studio!
4 people like this.
OMG! I'm in love! I was going to do this but decided I just needed to watch first before I take the class because there is so much going on that I don't want to miss anything! Amazing education and cueing! I also love the dragon pants and are those tennis shoes with heels? I just watched a master piece! Can't wait to try this class!
1 person likes this.
Delicious! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amazing thank you!
Jennifer! Thank you and YES! you must come visit! I am always hearing such wonderful things about your place! Definitely need to meet up- and not at the Moma- actually that was kind of fun!
Jennifer
Lynn let me know how it feels!
1 person likes this.
Looovvvveeee!!! Thanks Kathi!!!!
2 people like this.
love love LOVE!!! what an incredible teacher... am very envious of Kaita and Amy who got the in person class! Have been enjoying the Cadillac classes this week too (that sexy cat... whoa!) . Thank you - very inspiring!
1-10 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin