Core Level Reformer<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3185

Core Level Reformer
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3185

Watch this Class
Irene sorry you felt that way and did not continue. As footwork is a Basic/ Foundational exercise I should not have to cue it as the Student would not be working at a Core even if I needed to work on their footwork... Thanks for at least watching!
1 person likes this.
Felt so good on my body. Love the quick flow. Got a good sweat going. Felt hard even though we didn't do the super advanced exercises. Great cueing Kathryn Ross-Nash . I also have to comment on all of your pants. All 3 of you had such cute pants.
1 person likes this.
LOVED this class!!! My back was feeling cranky before this class and now I feel like floating on air. Bisous!!
1 person likes this.
Great cueing. Always learn from you.
1 person likes this.
great class, teaser still frustrates me :( I will keep practicing.
1 person likes this.
Thanks
Jodie work the thread of it! what part of the teaser is difficult ? maybe go to the foundational mat series for a while and then come back to it
1 person likes this.
Kathryn Ross-Nash I will check out the foundational mat series thank you for reminding about that. The lifting is tough part for me on the reformer. I need to practice more. Again great class .
Jodie Try some of the Baby Chair exercises where you move the chair back forward with your back lengthened along the Chair back!
1 person likes this.
Kathryn Ross-Nash thank you.
21-30 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin