Core Level Reformer<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3185

Core Level Reformer
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3185

Watch this Class
Chaz thank you and yes I will.. I had to figure out the best way to do it. I am currently working on the wunda chair and the foundational reformer❤️
1 person likes this.
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! Energy , humour and precision :) suffering from serious FOMO watching this !!! 
Adrian you will have to come and play some day!
Amazing 
Daisy K
you have a unique way of giving tips ,details and informations for the exercises  that stuck to the brain next time you try to execute them. thank you SO much. 
Kathryn Ross Nash, you are such an amazing teacher, your attention to detail and always explaining the why of an exercise makes a huge difference. I always learn a lot from your videos. I love your cues, the pace, your energy, I loved it all!!! Thank you soooo much
Victoria M
Absolutely fantastic class! You are the best!
Laurie T
class ok but i wish instructor was more specific with springs necessary when switching from long box to no box to short box. 
Abby L
1 person likes this.
I am really in a foul mood trying to finish this godforsaken teacher training and Kathi keeps making me laugh out loud in this video while demonstrating excellent teaching. Thanks for lifting my spirits, Kathi!
41-49 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin