Challenging Mat Flow<br>Dana Santi<br>Class 3195

Challenging Mat Flow
Dana Santi
Class 3195

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love!  
2 people like this.
I wanted about 50 minutes of workout. I did a 30 minute towel work class first (which is all standing) and followed it with this one (which is all mat). You may call it "ugly".  To me it was a get-the-job-done class. No wasted words, just a good workout trying to keep up with the professionals. Thanks:) 
1 person likes this.
good workout on days when I'm pressed for time. I just add some pus-ups and side planks at the end to round out the program. Great class~ Thanks Dana:) 
1 person likes this.
I take a class almost everyday, but don't always have 50-60 minutes. I love Dana's fun, no nonsense manner of tackling a workout. I think this is the 3rd time I have taken this class, and doubt it will be my last. 
1 person likes this.
5th time I have taken this class:) 
1 person likes this.
On days when I have time, I do this class and one of Courtney Miller's Ten Day Challenge Classes. It's a great 45-50 minute workout. 
1 person likes this.
Loved it! 
1 person likes this.
I needed to pair Ken Glibert's 30 Minute Standing workout with another 20-30 minute class to get my hour workout in. This is a great class to do that with! Thanks Dana:) 
Gaelle J
2 people like this.
I love your energy Dana! Thank you so much, it was "very useful" and fun 
Suzanne C
Really enjoyed this - struggled with the side sit up - that's a new move for me.
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin