Active Aging Tower<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3196

Active Aging Tower
Amy Havens
Class 3196

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Hi Christine H , let's make the suggestion to the PA content creators and see if we can get some additional Tower content for you for this demographic.  I think 2022 will be able to serve that up!
1 person likes this.
I would love more! Can you do a Bosu for active agers? I am not sure how to contact the powers that be. If you can’t do it, send me the email address. I’d be glad to! I have more and more active aging clients coming to me. Fresh ideas would be so worth my subscription. You and Erika are life savers for me right now when I get stale. Thank you so much!!
1 person likes this.
Christine H ~ Thank you for your feedback. We're planning to continue adding more active aging content to the site! We'll definitely take your request into our planning meetings to see if we can make it happen. If you haven't already, I recommend looking at Amy's newest series in the program, Active Aging as well as the other new content in there. I hope you enjoy it!
1 person likes this.
Yes! I LOVED Amy’s last video. I put myself in a hard place with my Active Aging class and Amy’s class came out at just the right time. They look forward to doing something new every week.😳 If they all had the same challenges it would not be so hard. You all have made my life a bit easier to come up with “new games”. Thank you so much! This is the largest growing group at our little studio by far. I have never been more nervous as a teacher teaching. I have up to 6 clients at a time who are doing their best to stay active. Some barely walk due to strokes, others have severe osteoarthritis and others get vertigo. So grateful for all you present for active agers!
Hi Christine H , and thank you Gia Calhoun for suggesting my recent Mat based classes as well.  Yes Christine, I understand how challenging it can be when you have a mixed ability class like that.  We teachers have to really think on our feet and be quick on our toes for sure.  Let me know if I can help you in any other ways.  
1 person likes this.
Great stuff x
1 person likes this.
Amy, fabulous program!   The hanging portion will really help anyone with shoulder problems and is an unbelievable way to decompress the spine.  That has helped myself and so many clients! Well done!
Thank you so much Nisha S and yes Brian R , that hanging is an option for decompression for those who can sustain that position (if they have shoulder "stuff" etc) and who may not have access to a full Cadillac.  Glad you enjoyed this class!
Is this appropriate for a kyphotic client in their 80s? Where would you direct me for that? Thanks 
Alison P
Thanks Amy,  Absolutely loving your classes with the safety, creativity and instruction.   question:  the gait with sling exercise, should the advanced leg be in a mini-lunge after heel strike going into mid stance or are you emphasizing the vertical lift w both knees  straight? I look forward to more of your classes!  
71-80 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin