Foam Roller Movements<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3197

Foam Roller Movements
Amy Havens
Class 3197

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved your inner thigh massage on the FR at the very beginning. Many beautiful stretches too, also liked the shell stretch on the end "anchoring the feet" too pull up, stacking the spine. Soooo good. Thanks! I used many of these moves in my noon class today. :D
1 person likes this.
I've had a foam roller in my "arsenal" of equipment for about a year, but never knew how to use it, or what the heck to do with it. lol! This was an awesome intro to it and I feel sooooo stretched and loose! Thanks, Amy Havens !! Blessings to you!
Tracie -- thank you! We film our classes in Carpinteria, CA which is near Santa Barbara. Come see us sometime!!
Blessings to you too Amanda Lutz ! The roller is a wonderful tool!
Michele P
1 person likes this.
Loved the slow, deliberate pace and thoughtful, informative cueing. Many "new to me" movements. My body felt wonderful throughout as well as afterwards. I'm looking forward to sharing this with my clients & class. Thank you Amy!!!
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed to face the busy holiday weekend. Thanks so much Amy!
Hi Michele and Denee -- so glad you enjoyed this foam roller exploration! :) . Thanks for leaving a comment for me!
1 person likes this.
Very nice! The strech of the elbows.thanks
HI Isabelle -- glad you enjoyed the class!
1 person likes this.
As always, awesomeness, Amy Havens !! I like the subtle, small movements that feel safe yet super challenging. Thank you!
21-30 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin