Transformational Reformer<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 3206

Transformational Reformer
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 3206

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
The wisdom of Pilates in motion, ahhhhhhhh big EXHALE!!! 😊 Thank you so much.
2 people like this.
completely lovely.
2 people like this.
Rachel, I love the little nuggets you drop with each class. "Don't make the shape" let the breathe move and expand you, and move with less tension. So important. So lovely to have a lovely flowing class.
Michele M
2 people like this.
Definitely felt the presence of my movement with my breath! Thank you for beautiful cueing and bringing awareness to my body!:)
3 people like this.
Such fantastic fun! Inspired me to go straight to my reformer to move and breathe. Thanks Rachel!
3 people like this.
Thank you for a wonderful, quick, difficult workout! Loved your instructions and tips.
2 people like this.
Almost didn't do this because I wasn't really in the mood for a classical flow today. So glad I made myself do it. Your instruction was great. One of my favorite cues, (there were many) was in doing climb a tree when you said keep your arms high on the low leg when going back and reaching high when coming home. What a difference in the abs! I hope I said that right, will have to go back and re-listen. thank you Rachel!
2 people like this.
Thank you Rachael. It was beautiful and fulfilling! I loved how lifting through your arches gave more attention throughout your whole body.
Karen L. Burka
i love this classical flow and nice to see all of the energy move in unison. One question? I was taught that the head stays in line with the spine. there seems to be a break there at certain points? thank you.
Karen tell me more exactly your question ok ? Thanks for watching! And questioning! Rachel
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin