Find the Best in Your Worst<br>Kathy Corey<br>Workshop 3207

Find the Best in Your Worst
Kathy Corey
Workshop 3207

Watch this Workshop
I call the trapeze exercise the crossed leg breathing -- but my students renamed it the fish out of water!  Whatever you call it, it is a great stretch!
I LOVED this Workshop so informative and helpful x excellent teaching!
Elaine O
 An this course be done without having the Cadillac? Thank you
Candace
What a fabulously interesting workshop and I am not even all the way through it yet. I am learning what it means to see "individual needs" sometimes known as "part C" and how to address them... not with words but with movement. Thank you.  Brilliant information simply delivered
Amazing Workshop! Thank you for sharing your knowledge Kathy Corey! So much valuable information. My nemesis has always been the Teaser! But after doing your roll over transitioning into rolling like a ball then boom into Teaser it WAS effortless! I’m so excited to keep practicing it! Hope to see more like this please.
Amazing Workshop! Thank you for sharing your knowledge Kathy Corey! So much valuable information. My nemesis has always been the Teaser! But after doing your roll over transitioning into rolling like a ball then boom into Teaser it WAS effortless! I’m so excited to keep practicing it! Hope to see more like this please.
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin