Short Spine Stretch<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Tutorial 3217

Short Spine Stretch
Diane Diefenderfer
Tutorial 3217

Watch this Tutorial
Jennifer B
The next time I try spine stretch I'll want to try Romana's version. Now that I've been advancing, it would be super helpful to my practice!
Savannah G
"Pubic bone and sacrum are key"!! This was a very informal video for just one exercise. I enjoyed hearing about the "do's" and "don'ts" of this exercise as well as the Ron Fletcher version and the more choreographed version. Amazing movement with clear, and precise cues. 
Allyssa M
I loved learning all the different versions of the short spine stretch! I especially liked how Romana’s version adds an extra bit of challenge to the exercise. 
Natalia C
I didn’t realize there was more than one version of short spine stretch! This video was extremely helpful by pointing out the essentials of the exercise and how to be a successful teacher in doing so. 
Simona K
Great tutorial, reviewing the different variations and being able to choose based on the student's level.  
Michael Mary S
Really like seeing and hearing the explanation of the variations and breakdowns.  Thank you.  
Thank you very much! Very helpful!
Gianna  A
I love all of the different options to pick from, each hard and precise in different ways. Ron’s way was very pleasing to watch with the combined leg and footwork into the spinal articulation, keeps the mover more engaged mentally
Coral S
I found it very helpful to have the reminders of the intention of this exercise that it is a stretch, but also takes a lot of control and strength. I thought that the second Ron Fletcher version with the diamond to begin and deep core engagement right at the initiation of the roll up really emphasizes this intention.
Anna H
I loved seeing the different versions of this exercise! I liked when you broke down the breathing on the roll down. It emphasizes how detailed the spinal articulation needs to be - really getting each vertebrae on the mat.
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin