Ballet Barre Workout<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 3219

Ballet Barre Workout
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 3219

Watch this Class
Classical Barre workout! More please! and thank you!
Diane Duvall
THIS is what a barre class is to me!  Loved it...such elegance and grace.  I may have to install a barre in my home studio!!  Thanks for the inspiration and returning me to my days of ballet.
Thank you Diane for the amazing class! 
Anna H
I love the variety of movement at the bar. Additionally, I liked how you prepared the dancers with warm ups before going into more challenging movement. I can see the resemblance of pilates to ballet!
Gianna  A
This was such a great introduction to a ballet barre! Doing this class was still a good challenge, but it let me really focus on my technique with the information I gained from pilates! 
Ashley O
I loved this class ! It was a lovely balance of explanation and cues as well as movement. I also liked how it allowed me to really focus on my technique and the purpose and intention behind the movement rather than just physically doing the barre class. I’ll definitely take this focus into my day to day dancing.
Katie W
I loved the various explanations about each movement throughout this class. It really helped me connect more deeply to the movements I often see and do during ballet classes. I also enjoyed the connections to Pilates made such as the arms in second position relating to Hug a Tree. These connections helped me have more bodily awareness in both my Pilates and dance practices!
Lauren S
Lovely class! I loved the connection/ correlation to second position in this barre class to doing footwork on the reformer as well - same principles - pulled in belly and lengthened spine :) 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin