Cardio Reformer Circuit<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3221

Cardio Reformer Circuit
Amy Havens
Class 3221

Watch this Class
Wow, thanks everyone! So happy you're enjoying this cardio circuit class! I love working out with my friend Andy and he enjoys being my workout partner too. We'll do another one soon!
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed, a "motion injection"! Especially after decorating my house! Thank you Amy, have a great Thanksgiving!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely fantastic and fun! My quads are still shaking! Thank you Amy!
1 person likes this.
Very very fun quick workout! I really loved the seated jump series....very โ€œstomach massage-yโ€. Also the quadruped jump series....creative and challenging! The shoulder work was just what I needed and the stretches were delicious. Plus I love to hear your voice and I imagine I am back in your studio!
1 person likes this.
Really nice class, the regular exercises but with the best clear cues, ๐Ÿ‘€ totally different. Love your classes ๐Ÿ˜˜
1 person likes this.
Just returning to "resistance" work due to unstable joints (did some serious cleansing0. I knew I was in capable hands, your cueing never fails me!
1 person likes this.
What a super class. You rock, Amy Havens -and Andy-thank you both
Wow, thanks everyone!! So happy to hear everyone's enthusiasm for this class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class, great workout! Loved seated and kneeling jumps! ๐Ÿ™Œ
1 person likes this.
I woke up this morning and said 1) I need to do Pilates, and 2), it had to be an Amy class! Thank you for this awesome class!! Love the jump board classes!!
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin