First Dance on the Reformer<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Tutorial 3223

First Dance on the Reformer
Viktor Uygan
Tutorial 3223

Watch this Tutorial
Lori
4 people like this.
What an awesome class! I'm not a dancer, but see many things in this class that can be helpful for me. The legwork in a non-weight bearing way should be especially helpful as I am rehabbing a calf injury aggravated by foot and ankle issues. Thanks so much for so many new ideas! Can't wait to try this!
Viktor Uygan
Hi Lori , I am happy you have enjoyed our class and felt it would be useful for you, on your way to recovering from your injury. Let me how it goes and remember we all born as a singer and as a dancer.... :)
2 people like this.
Absolutely wonderful! Fantastic teaching and beautifully demonstrated.
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Angela Thank you for your comment on my teaching and I totally agree with you on Kelly's demonstration :)
1 person likes this.
Great Job, Victor and Kelly. Beautiful movements, great ideas. Loved it
Viktor Uygan
Hi Gerda so happy you like our movements and ideas.... It means a lot, also tomorrow our "Pas de Deux on the Reformer" will be alive. I would Love to hear your opinion on that as well. Tesekkurler :)
1 person likes this.
My pleasure! I will watch and let you know. Can’t wait.
Esmeralda B
1 person likes this.
How I like your classes, Victor! They are wonderful.

Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Thank you Esmeralda πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜€
Lori
2 people like this.
This is my fifth time through this class and I'm very happy with the mobility I'm gaining through my ankles and Achilles and stretches in my calves. Love the core work and unilateral movements also. Thanks so much to Victor and Kelly!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin