Teacher Tool Kit<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Tutorial 3242

Teacher Tool Kit
Carrie Macy Samper
Tutorial 3242

Watch this Tutorial
Maggie , that is such a great idea ! Self care in your downtime between shifts of your work day! Love it! Thank you for sharing.
Sharon , noted! Thank you!
Tami , I'm so glad that you enjoy my classes :) Thank you!
Lu , thank you for writing in! i'm glad you have Pilates Anytime as a resource so you feel more connected!!
1 person likes this.
Carrie beautifully put and so true on so many levels.Thank you for your wise words.
3 people like this.
Carrie, I'm 53 and have been teaching for 17 years. Everything you mentioned is spot on and will be incredibly helpful for new teachers or those who are feeling like all the energy has been sucked out of their bodies. We tend to learn late in life that simply saying "no" can be life changing and eliminate so many problems.

I have always taken lots of continuing education, workshops and classes from other teachers which always rejuvenates. I also frequently travel with my husband and while he's working, I explore Pilates and yoga or fusion studios. My teacher told me a very long time ago that we, as teachers, cannot continue to give if we do not continuously receive. Best advice I've ever gotten.
Benjamin Degenhardt
This is such an important conversation, and so thoughtfully and beautifully presented!
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful presentation. Thank you so much for your honesty and insight. I know many people including myself teach up to 40 or more classes A week. Burnout is a real thing, as is not being sure what to do with your clients. I’ve been teaching for many years and I love how you are sharing your own truth. Please come back
That's so wonderful, Lori M ! Totally a great way to stay inspired is taking sessions at local studios when you travel!
Thank you so much, Patricia ! I appreciate knowing that so many people associate with this!
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin