Dynamic Flowing Cadillac<br>Deborah Harris<br>Class 3247

Dynamic Flowing Cadillac
Deborah Harris
Class 3247

Watch this Class
Lovely flow and cueing
2 people like this.
I love this! The arm springs and the ballet stretches were amazing!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class! Really nice flow. If you have a tower rather than the full Cadillac (as l do) you can do about the first half of the class. Approximately the last 10 min of the class are creative versions of the ballet stretches - they look beautiful!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful flow, I just loved the whole practice!! Especially the ballet stretching at the end:) Thank you Deborah!
Deborah's classes are always clearly articulated, creative and have great transitions and flow. I love the variations with the arm springs and trapeze. The beautiful ballet stretches are innovative and feel wonderful. Gia was gorgeous completing all of the exercises. Thanks, Deborah for another fantastic workout.
Alisha R
1 person likes this.
Love it! Beautiful flow!
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
This is a very accessible 2/3 level class for those who have a 2/3 experience but maybe not a 2/3 strength :) It moves slowly and precisely enough with just the perfect amount of reps. I will have to spend more time watching the ballet stretches at the end before attempting again as this is always a challenge to execute and watch, but it was so satisfying to finish! Great teaching skills!
1 person likes this.
You arre so young and so good teacher!!! Amei a série toda.
Loved
Tara E
1 person likes this.
Beyond LOVE this!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin