Day 2: Breath<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3268

Day 2: Breath
Meredith Rogers
Class 3268

Watch this Class
Lisette-Anne the pillow is a great idea!!
1 person likes this.
Eva T ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with the video being locked. I looked at your account and saw that Day 1 and 2 are now unlocked for you and you should be able to access both of them. If you have any trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
just finished day 2! its like you're not even away. xo
I can’t access the video. I signed up for every day however, I’ve only managed to watch video 1 ☹️
Another lovely workout thanks Meredithx
Eva T
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith it worked and I loved your teaching. The image of ‘sticky feet’ in part one really helped to feel my stability increase. 😊
Lisa V
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Meredith! Effective new ways of thinking about classic Pilates concepts and a nice way to head into a new year.

For those who posted about the issues unlocking new vides, I had the same challenge. As Gia mentioned, you have to reset the series. It looks like the system selects all days by default, and then you need to deselect the days you don't want to unlock a video vs. selecting the days you want.
Could you check my settings for unlocking videos? I think I signed up to receive every weekday (started with Day 1, Wednesday 12/27) but Day 2 still locked for me. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Lovely! Thank you!
Thanks Lisa V for addressing the locked video challenge. For those of you who are having a hard time, try restarting the challenge and hand selecting the days you want.
11-20 of 198

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin