Day 6: Center<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3272

Day 6: Center
Meredith Rogers
Class 3272

Watch this Class
Alice A. E
Meredith Rogers I have a question. When I am doing side work, I am not sure I have my forearm positioned correctly. All the weight is toward my elbow, little on my forearm, and my wrist and palm pop completely up - I'm lucky if I can get my fingertips back on the mat. I think my arms and shoulders are very weak, but am I having a positioning problem as well? Thanks in advance.
Hmmm, interesting Alice A..
Perhaps you could check if you are leaning back and bearing all the weight in the elbow. In that case, try shifting forward probably with the top hip and the shoulder area and see if that doesn't help you feel more grounded. Another thing to try would be to keep the knee of the bottom leg on the floor to help support your weight while you work on the organization of the shoulder and arm. Hope that helps! Let me know how you go.
1 person likes this.
That just may be the world's best Pilates workout. :)
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Meredith, as ever! Very delicious class.
1 person likes this.
Yeehaaa.. Today I feel I am getting better in rolling back.. I usually struggle doing it 😁
Hooray Sara!!
1 person likes this.
Oh my. SO good this morning.
1 person likes this.
Meri this class is awesome! Thank you SO much! Sending heaps of love, Jenny xoxo
1 person likes this.
Another good session for starting the day...thank you for focusing on centering...
Thanks so much ladies!  It makes me so happy to see you revisiting these classes!
51-60 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin