Day 8: Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3279

Day 8: Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3279

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
So challenging! Loved it! Did it 2 days in a row because I needed to challenge myself to do it better. :)
Found this one a bit too challenging :( Needed perhaps a few more cues for modification?! Am I the only one?! Ended up watching in admiration! My cat Reggie joined me:)) Sarahx
1 person likes this.
Great class found it very energetic. Thanks for Boomerang and Control Balance definitely I need to be practice these more so thanks for the challenge
3 people like this.
I love this series. And I loved this class. But I did say out loud once, "Meredith! You're trying to kill me!" as I sweated through the last 15 minutes.
Some days we just need that extra push!
Thanks for hanging in there with me gals.
Sorry Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull more modifications in the future.
Don't be sorry Meredith - need the push!! Some day soon I'll come back and nail it:)) Hope you are all OK in CAx
1 person likes this.
Challenging for sure!! Managed most of it but back injury playing up so roll overs not possible, rolling like a ball I guess is the only substitute or can you make another suggestion Meredith??
Sharon, because of the articulatory nature of the roll over, I would recommend the pelvic curl as is serves the same goal of encouraging spinal movement rather than spinal stabilization. Great question. Thank you for being here.
Shaughna K
1 person likes this.
Great series. You have such a great teaching style. I've really enjoyed and been challenged by this series. Hope you do another one soon.
1 person likes this.
Wow that was intense. "Precision" may well kill me. Still, what a way to go.
11-20 of 103

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin