Postural Analysis<br>Lolita San Miguel<br>Tutorial 328

Postural Analysis
Lolita San Miguel
Tutorial 328

Watch this Tutorial
3 people like this.
Oh Wow , this was so informative. Thank you Pilates Anytime for sharing this with us. What a nice gift for the holidays! Lolita is wonderful , I was honored and inspired.
Could you please load this video in LD. I live in Qatar and I guess it's the connection here... I can watch the videos only in LD without any interruption. Thank you in advance!
Hi Vasso,
Thank you for brining this to our attention. We'll have it fixed soon! Check back in about a day.
Very informative. Gave me great inspiration for connecting new clients with the basics of posture and breathing and reconnecting existing clients with the same basics.
So much info! Love it! Will be watching again and again to refresh!
This is the only class I am not able to watch. Not sure why It won't play.
Jodie ~ Is it just a black screen or is it trying to open?
The video works on this end. Check to see how many programs you have open (close what you can) or perhaps restart your computer. These things often seem to work.
You take a lot of classes so I doubt its your internet connection but always worth considering.
Let us know if none of that works.
Fantastic and so lovely to here Lolitas teaching points are so smilar to mine :) how reassuring :)
Jodie, I had the same problem (no signature access denied) with Low Definition and I've tried it in normal and it works! Good luck!
Thanks Nicole I will try that.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin